GCIL Vermibeds is an economical new generation vermiculture bed for producing superior grade vermicomposting and vermiwash for organic farming. Also ensures easy installation, superior air ventilation, and strong construction which makes it a smarter choice unlike, traditional concrete vermibeds which are expensive, time-consuming, and also cannot be relocated. Portable Vermi Compost beds have been developed to help farmers make their organic compost. GCIL Vermibeds is made of a seven layers proprietary polyolefin blend. It is light in weight but strong and durable. It is portable and been found to have a life of at least 3 years if provided a shade.
The net windows have been developed to provide aeration to the earthworms to maintain a proper balance of oxygen & moisture that helps keeping a controlled environment for healthier, faster, and the best quality vermicompost. The vermicompost made in our vermi bed makes the soil & crop completely free from chemicals and other harmful substances as compared to chemical fertilizers. It also enriches the soil and improves its fertility giving the farmer a better yield of crops in a very eco-friendly way.
- GCIL Vermibeds offer easy installation and portability
- Lightweight reinforced HDPE construction offers cheaper and faster mobility without the use of heavy-duty vehicles.
- UV Stabilized base material
- Higher tensile and tear strength to sustain composting process and handling
- Puncture resistant
- GCIL Vermibeds are fitted with 6 air pockets that maintain optimum moisture and oxygen levels.
- Outlet to collect Vermiwash