Geomembranes are low-permeability synthetic liners used to control liquid within soil, rock, or any other geotechnical surface, as an integral part of man-made agricultural activities. Geomembranes are woven polyolefin liners that offer exceptional hydrostatic resistance for buried and exposed substances.
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is known for strong UV/temperature resistance, economical material cost, durability, and great resistance to chemicals. It is typically used geomembrane because it offers higher thickness which other geomembranes don’t. HDPE is the ideal choice for ponds and canal liners. Geomembranes are commonly known as HDPE liners, aqua liners fish pond liners, agriculture pond liners or blue pond liners.
Geomembranes we Offer:
GCIL Geomembrane includes a proprietary technology that has been proven to provide superior connecting characteristics & industry-leading resistance to stress cracking.
- Equaled hydrostatic resistance due to our proprietary five-layer construction.
- Environmentally responsible recovery and recycling program.
- Puncture and abrasion-resistant construction with high strength Polyolefin woven scrims that provide superior dimensional stability.
- Outstanding UV, ozone & oxidation resistance.
- Non-toxic, no PVC or other hazardous materials are used in the construction of the fabric.
- Low water vapor presence.